Responsible for complying with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations, as well as company rules, in accordance with the accepted principals of the safe operations of commercial motor vehicle straight truck loaded with totes and barrels while safely transporting lubricants and other industry material to and from locations.**$2,000 Sign On Bonus** Ask for Details!Essential Responsibilities:
- Proper pre and post trip truck and trailer inspections.
- Safely drive loaded and empty tanker trucks of various sizes, makes/models, and configurations.
- Properly load and unload; handling, hooking, and unhooking hoses.
- Safely operate pumps and valves for loading and unloading, both on and off the truck.
- Safely fill tanks of all types and sizes using various size hoses, nozzles, and fittings; safely using pipe wrenches, crescent wrenches, hammers, and other hand tools.
- Accurately complete driver logs, pre and post trip forms, invoices, and other paperwork as required.
- Courteously work with bosses, dispatchers, fellow employees, and customers.
Job Requirements:Minimum Requirements:
- Special projects as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Class A/B CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements required.
- 1 years driving experience in Class A/B vehicle in the last 3 years.
- No more than one moving violation in last 3 years.
- Current 1 years DOT medical card.
- No felonies in last 10 years; no misdemeanors in last 5 years; no DUI's in last 7 years.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Ability to drive truck off road, on roads that are narrow and have steep inclines.
- Ability to properly install tire chains in snowy, icy, and muddy conditions.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass an in-truck driving test.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability and willing to work long hours including day and night shifts.
- Ability to safely climb ladders and walk on top of truck tank.
- Ability to stand and/or sit for prolonged periods.
- Ability to lift 50 to 100 lbs.