Taylor Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be distinguished as a Shell Master Certified Distributor. Taylor has been recognized by Shell as one of the top distributors in North America. TEI is a proud distributor of brands such as Pennzoil, Quaker State, Oilpro, Rotella and more throughout the Southeast.
Operating since 1973 as a family owned lubricant distributor company. We are looking for an honest and reliable Class B CDL (Class A ok) driver with a good driving history for daily deliveries from our Atlanta GA location.
CDL Driver Job Description:
- Class B CDL (Class A ok) to drive straight box/tank trucks.
- Ability to drive manual transmission.
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsements required OR must have the ability to get these certifications within 30 days of hire.
- Full-time work during normal business hours Monday thru Friday.
- Driver will deliver lubricants to customers and make multiple daily stops
- Load and unload product.
- Support warehouse needs.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to operate a forklift safely (will train)
- Lift 60 pounds, push/pull 3100 pounds, occasionally climb and bend.
- Must be able to speak and read English as well as be able to write legibly.
- Must have basic Math knowledge.
CDL Driver Incentives:
- Full benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, flexible spending, life insurance, and 401(k).
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- No OTR driving, home every night.
- Family owned and operated business.
- Hourly rate depends on experience and qualifications.
- Signing bonus - $500 after 120 days
- Commercial Driver License
- Tanker and/or Hazmat Endorsement
- Load/unload experience
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Exceptional Customer Service skill
- Strong work ethic
See job description.