Here's your chance to join the best!
As an industry leader in the transportation and logistics industry, PODS Enterprises LLC offers a variety of delivery jobs with stability and opportunities for you to grow and reap the benefits of performance.
As a Driver Team Member with PODS Enterprises LLC, you will be responsible for delivery and pickup of containers to and/or from customer locations; providing an effective and incident free delivery or pickup experience of a container while maintaining excellent rapport with our customers providing an industry leading customer experience.WHY WORK AT PODS?
- Work-Life Balance- Local delivery routes that allow our drivers to go home every evening
- Culture- An inclusive, open and friendly culture focused on our associates and their success
- Benefits- Comprehensive benefits package with flexible options to fit your individual needs
- Innovation- Utilize our patented PODZILLA hydraulic lift system to deliver customer containers
- Growth- As an industry leader that has experienced continued growth, our associates have a defined career path focused on professional development
To qualify, you must have a High School Diploma or equivalent as well as a minimum of 3 months of experience employed as a driver. In addition, you must maintain a current/valid CDL A or B from the state in which position is assigned and be at least 21 years of age (insurance requirement).
Our drivers enjoy a work-life balance, a team culture, career growth opportunity, industry leading benefits, and a competitive compensation plan.Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
PODS Enterprises, LLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer. We will not discriminate unlawfully against qualified applicants or employees with respect to any term or condition of employment based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, place of birth, military service status, or other basis protected by law.